Volunteer Co-ordinator Required
05 February 2024
Preston Volunteers are hiring
Preston Volunteers mission is to make volunteering in Preston easy to access, fulfilling and life-changing for everyone.
Preston Volunteers Coordinator - (re-advertisement with improved salary)
You'll be developing 'Preston Volunteers' as the go-to place, and voice for all things volunteering in Preston.
Title; Preston Volunteers Coordinator
Salary; £27,732 (full time equivalent)
Hours; Part time or full time hours available (up to 37hrs per week).
Contract; This post is initially Funded until March 31 2025 and we will be seeking further funding to continue the post beyond March 2025.
Funded through the Shared Prosperity Fund and commissioned by Preston City Council
Your role will include:
- mobilising volunteers to make volunteering grow in Preston.
- managing a brokerage service (face to face and online) to find the perfect volunteer opportunities for individuals
- planning and managing events to promote volunteering
- marketing and communications including active use of social media to encourage people to take part in volunteering,
- assisting community groups, charities and services in Preston to find and retain volunteers.
- building partnerships to grow volunteering in Preston
Closing date: 12 Noon on Thursday 15 February 2024
For more details, job description and application form please visit Community CVS - Preston Volunteers.
How do I apply?
Please return completed applications to: Clair Bloomfield, Governance and Compliance Manager.
- Email with 'Job Application' in subject heading to email@example.com;
- Or post to; Clair Bloomfield, Governance and Compliance Manager, Community CVS, Community Hub, 35 Railway Rd, Blackburn BB1 1EZ.
Applicants must complete an application form, CV's will not be accepted.
Interviews are expected to be held on 19 and 20 February 2024.
For more information or to arrange an informal discussion about the role email firstname.lastname@example.org.